Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Moms, did your internal thermostat change after having kids?

After having my son 10 months ago, I am now hot all the time...and I sweat way more. I didn't have this after my daughter was born, plus I have hypothyroidism which has always made me super cold natured. I swear, something inside has changed. Have y'all gone through this. (and yes, it's been a hot, humid summer (93 today)...but still, I now even sweat when everyone else is fine)Moms, did your internal thermostat change after having kids?Yes!!!! My temp was always low (around 97.5), so I was always freezing. Now, I can't even go grocery shopping without sweating.Moms, did your internal thermostat change after having kids?ooh yea. my mother picks on me all the time, in the winter now i dont even wear a coat. i am ALWAYS hot. i swear i even have hot flashes sometimes lol and i am only 21.Moms, did your internal thermostat change after having kids?I don't know about that, but I smell a lot worse, I give my hubby a hug and he asks me why I smell like hamburgers!Moms, did your internal thermostat change after having kids?Yes I agree! My son is 13 months old, and I also have hypothyroidism. I have always been the cold one lol. Now it seems like I am burning up all the time. Usually I dont even sleep under the blankets at night, and that used to be something that I had to do or couldnt sleep. I also have a daughter and fine after having her. There is a huge age difference though, my daughter is now 9 and my son is 13 months so I dont knowl. My hubby teases and says I am going through menopause lol. I was like I hope at 28 I am not heheMoms, did your internal thermostat change after having kids?yes. i can't share a same bed with my husband. if his leg touches me, i am soooo hot. i am way more comfortable on the couch. he hates it, but i need to my rest to be with our daughter the next dayMoms, did your internal thermostat change after having kids?Yes. I used to be cold all the time, but now I am warmer. I think it has to do with me being underweight before and not anymore, and possibly nursing (?--not sure about that one; just a theory).Moms, did your internal thermostat change after having kids?Yes. Me too. I am hot. I sweat. My boyfriend complains because I complain.Moms, did your internal thermostat change after having kids?Im with you on this one but i go both ways. Im either wicked hot and sweating like crazy or really really cold and wearing a sweater when its 35c outside i dont have a mid ground and theres no way its menopause or im setting a record!Moms, did your internal thermostat change after having kids?Yes, my thermostat is up since having Angela. I sweat more, too, and more easily. It's been so hot here in OH this week I can hardly stand it.