Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My toyota corolla overheat, I change the thermostat housing because of water leakage and still the car overhea

Various reasons for overheating- car out of tune, radiator leak, water pump problem, radiator fan not working, broken fan belt, etc. A good mechanic should be able to tell you the problem. Good luck!My toyota corolla overheat, I change the thermostat housing because of water leakage and still the car overheaturn on your A/C if the radiator fans comes on then its the temperature sensor switch not turning on the radiator fan PS The A/C requires the fan to be on so it sends a secondary source of power This lets you now the fan will function If it does look for the temperature thermal switch it is usually screwed into the radiator it will have two wires if you bridge them you complete the circuit and the fan will come onMy toyota corolla overheat, I change the thermostat housing because of water leakage and still the car overheaSound like the fan is not working, or it could be a sensor to tell the fan when to come on or it could be a radiator, could have a leak, or it could be your water pump not cooling the water.My toyota corolla overheat, I change the thermostat housing because of water leakage and still the car overheaWheres the water leaking from? It could be things from a fan to a porus block/head. Give us a little information and I%26quot;m sure we can help.