Monday, September 19, 2011

I need to change the time on my programmable thermostat, is it difficult?

With daylight saving time taking effect, I also need to change

my timeclocks on my lampsI need to change the time on my programmable thermostat, is it difficult?Most have a %26quot;Set%26quot; button on them that you press and enter the new time into. Just like microwaves.I need to change the time on my programmable thermostat, is it difficult?Yes, you do.I need to change the time on my programmable thermostat, is it difficult?It should not be difficult.



I would make a note of the brand (and model # if you can find it) of the thermostat, and then do a web search. You should be able to find an instruction manual with all the info that you need.



Or get the brand, make and model number and post a question here about it. Lots of folks will do that web search for you.



Good luck.I need to change the time on my programmable thermostat, is it difficult?Normally there is a cover over the controls of your thermostat and the directions are on the inside of the cover